Principles of Privacy
To protect your privacy, ITLink follows industry best practices and adheres to global standards for customer privacy and data protection. We are dedicated to upholding the following principles:
- Non-Disclosure: We will not sell, trade, or provide your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, or any other personal information to any third party without your consent.
- Data Security: We employ state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Last updated: June 6, 2023
Types of Data Collected
The types of personal data collected by our website, either directly or through third parties, include:
- Cookies: Information stored on your device to enhance your browsing experience.
- Usage Data: Data is collected automatically when you interact with our website.
Collection and Mandatory Data
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by our website is mandatory. Failure to provide this data may result in the inability to access or utilize certain features of our services. We strive to be transparent about the data we require, and if you have any questions about which data is mandatory, please reach out to us.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact us for clarification.
Cookies and Tracking Tools
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared through our website and must ensure they have the necessary consent from the involved parties.
Data Processing Methods and Location
Methods of Processing
ITLink implements appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of data. Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the specified purposes. In certain cases, data may be accessible to authorized personnel or external parties acting as Data Processors, such as administrators, sales, marketing, legal, system administration personnel, or service providers. For an updated list of these parties, you may request information from ITLink.
Legal Basis of Processing
ITLink processes Personal Data in accordance with applicable legal bases, including:
- Consent: Processing is based on user consent.
- Contractual Obligations: Processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement or pre-contractual obligations.
- Legal Obligations: Processing is required to comply with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate Interests: Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by ITLink or a third party.
If you need further clarification on the legal basis of processing or the necessity of providing Personal Data, please contact us.
Data Processing Location
Data processing takes place at ITLink's office in Singapore. However, depending on your location, data transfers may involve transferring your data to a country other than your own.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. The retention time varies based on the type of data and its collection purposes. For example:
- Personal Data collected for contract performance will be retained until the contract has been fully executed.
- Personal Data collected for ITLink's legitimate interests will be retained as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
ITLink may be required to retain Personal Data for longer periods if necessary to comply with legal obligations or orders from authorities. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data will be securely deleted, and your rights to access, rectify, erase, and port your data cannot be enforced.
Purposes of Processing
We collect user data to enable ITLink to provide its services, comply with legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect rights and interests, and detect malicious or fraudulent activities. The specific purpose includes:
As a user, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Data processed by ITLink. These rights include:
- Withdrawal of Consent: You can withdraw your consent for data processing at any time.
- Objection to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances.
- Access to Data: You can request information about the processing of your data and obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Rectification: You can verify the accuracy of your data and request updates or corrections.
- Restriction of Processing: Under certain circumstances, you can request the restriction of processing, which means your data will be stored but not processed for other purposes.
- Erasure: You can request the erasure of your Personal Data under certain conditions.
- Data Portability: You can receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, transmit it to another controller.
- Lodging a Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with your competent data protection authority.
Additional Information and Legal References
ITLink may use your Personal Data for legal purposes, including possible court actions arising from improper use of our website or related services. You acknowledge that ITLink may be required to disclose personal data upon request by public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, our website and third-party services may collect files that record interactions or use Personal Data such as IP addresses. This information is used to ensure proper website operation and may be retained for legal purposes.
Information Not Contained in this Policy
For more details regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data, please contact us using the provided contact information.
"Do Not Track" Requests
This website does not support "Do Not Track" requests. For information on whether the third-party services we use honor such requests, please refer to their respective privacy policies.
Definitions and Legal References